1. Product Introduction of the Fingerprint and scratch resistant high pressure laminates
Fingerprint and scratch resistant high pressure laminates also known as a refractory board, is a high-tempered laminate board of thermosetting resin impregnated paper. It is a fire-resistant, decorative surface, building material.
Our Fingerprint and scratch resistant high pressure laminates possesses characteristics of high density, design, superior physical performance, safety and environmental protection, rapid processing, construction, installation and use. It is widely used in various decorative surfaces, such as furniture, cabinets, interior doors, decorative ceilings, walls, pillars, and more. Our hpl has covered most of Asian and North American market like Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Canada, etc.
In the development process, in addition to strict implementation of quality standards and environmental standards, our company also strictly controls the supple of their materials. For domestic materials we source from companies who share our environmental protection values, including, but not limited to KINGDECO and Qifeng. Additionally, when it comes to the raw materials of our product we chose from well-known brands from Europe, the United States, and Japan, including Kapstone, Kotkamills, Munksjo, Schattdecor, Surteco, Lamigraf, Interprint, Toppan, and more. The production of environmentally friendly products and the commitment to environmental protection are the values that Boda as a company has always pursued.
2. Product Parameter (Specification) of the Fingerprint and scratch resistant high pressure laminates
Vertical Grade Thickness: from 0.7mm to 20.0mm
3. Product Feature And Application of the Fingerprint and scratch resistant high pressure laminates
BODA Fingerprint and scratch resistant high pressure laminates products are rich in texture, and special physical properties. Characteristics include resistance to wear, scratch, impact, and high temperature. It is also easy to clean. It is generally used on a single side and should to be attached to a substrate for proper use.
4. Product Details of the Fingerprint and scratch resistant high pressure laminates
BODA Fingerprint and scratch resistant high pressure laminates is made of Fingerprint and scratch resistant decorative paper and phenolic resin kraft paper.
BODA HPL has the advantages like: Bold and realistic designs, rich in color. Enhanced haptic solutions with a variety of surface textures. Durable wear-resistant surface.
5. Product Qualification of the Fingerprint and scratch resistant high pressure laminates
BODA Fingerprint and scratch resistant high pressure laminates has gradually passed EN438, NEMA, CE, FSC, GREENGUARD and has improved the quality of inspection and monitoring throughout the entire production process. The system ensures the quality and stability of its products, simultaneously, the technical follow-up and technological innovation are continuously improved, as well as the product specifications and collections. Within BODA’s HPL collection there is a series of press plates, not limited to, but including antibacterial, postforming, and chemical resistant, while the deep processing and application of weather resistant properties are constantly being explored and developed.
6. Deliver, Shipping And Serving of the Fingerprint and scratch resistant high pressure laminates
Payment Term: T/T, L/C
BODA is dedicated to getting our customers what they want, when and how they want it.we can service the globe with our expanding range of products and services.
7. The Proper Cleaning + Disinfecting of HPL
For BODA HPL and Compact Laminates, we recommend disinfecting with:
1) Quaternary Ammonium which is the largest group (198 listed) of EPA approved disinfectants. Examples of Quaternary Ammonium products include: Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes, Lysol®, Virex®, Caviwipes®…
2) Alcohols both Ethanol and Isopropanol. Examples include: Purell® Professional Surface Disinfectant Wipes, Klercide™ 70/30 IPA
3) Sodium Hypochlorite or Bleach. Examples include: Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Wipes, Ultra Clorox® Regular Bleach 8.25%, Caviwipes™ Bleach…
4) Hydrogen Peroxides. Examples include: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectant, Oxivir®, Accel®
Always follow cleaning or disinfectant with a warm water rinse and dry.